Website Q News Pty Ltd
About the Role
We seek an LBTIQA+ BB SG writer with exceptional writing, and creative abilities.
To succeed in this role, the magazine editor should possess a superb command of English and a keen interest in shaping the publication to resonate with its target audience. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of target audiences, along with exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Generate story ideas.
- Collaborate with LGBTIQA+ BB SG communities.
- Ensure compliance with media law and industry regulations.
- Actively network at industry events.
- Raise the profile of the publication.
- Meet deadlines.
- Demonstrable experience in producing relevant content for target audiences.
- Strong writing, editing, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and nurture relationships with key influencers in the publishing industry.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research abilities.
- Good understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS) WordPress
- A good understanding of SEO is a huge plus.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand and influence target audiences.
Why Join Us
Join our team and work with a dynamic and diverse group of clients while making a meaningful impact in the LGBTQIA+SB community. You’ll utilise your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills in a dynamic, inclusive workplace culture that values creativity and innovation.
If you’re seeking a challenging and rewarding career in the media industry and want to be part of an organisation committed to making a difference in the queer community, we encourage you to apply.
How to Apply
If you believe you meet the above criteria, please submit your application along with your cover letter and resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org