ARRIVED II – LGBT+ Brisbane River Cruise
August 19 @ 6:20 pm - 9:20 pm AEST
GuysAdventures brings you ‘ARRIVED II – SUNDAY T-DANCE” LGBT+ Cruise on August 19.
Spend a perfect winter’s afternoon cruising the Brisbane River aboard the World’s first Super Yacht Entertainment venue.
A 3-HOUR T-Dance with curated tunes by First Lady of House – the legendary Kate Monroe, as well as DJ Baby Bear of Mardi Gras.
The cruise sets sail from City Botanic Gardens River Hub at 12 noon with cool tunes, a pumping bar and, frankly, making some noise! 3-hours in a perfect private bubble immersed in an epic soundtrack curated by our Aussie dance music scene legends.
Chill and watch the world glide by. Or hit the floor and put your hands in the air like ya just don’t care – it’s your T-Dance after all! Make it fun and make it fabulous!
Important information about your departure time, location and boarding requirements.
- Cruise duration: 3 hours
- Boarding: 6:20 PM from City Botanic Gardens River Hub @ Stamford Plaza Hotel
- Departs: 7 PM Sharp
- Disembark: 10 PM
- Age restricted event: 18+
- Photo ID required: you must present a valid photo ID to board YOT Club
- Smoking: YOT Club is a no-smoking and no-vaping venue
- Club dress code: YOT Club reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone not meeting its dress code, please note more details below.
- Based on the latest QLD Government announcements and as we are a Hospitality venue, guests will be required to show proof of double vaccination to board the vessel. Please understand, that this is not a YOT Club condition and refunds will not be available to those who choose not to be fully vaccinated.